[Cssa-L] Editing and proofreading services for students

mandy.lee at eproofer.com mandy.lee at eproofer.com
Wed Mar 30 23:30:07 EDT 2011

 Hi, if you have term papers, essays, dissertations, or other documents
 that need to be proofread and edited by a professional native English
 speaking editor, then check us out! Or bookmark our site for later use.

 Enhance your writing style and improve your writing abilities.
 We edit and proofread essays, term and research papers, dissertations,
 and all other documents.
 All subjects accepted: English, Business, Engineering (all), Computer
 Science, and etc.
 We can edit and proofread and return the edited version back to you as
 fast as next-day.

 Check out our editors and their sample works:
 http://www.eproofer.com/submit_selecteditor.php

 谢谢!