[Cssa-L] Fwd: Avoid Unexpected Charges from Phone Company

change xinxin xinxinchange15 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:19:12 EDT 2011

Dear All:
You can avoid accidental charges from your phone company simply by blocking
or cancelling your International service plan from your home phone and cell
phone. Charges by long distance service providers can be very high and we
want to remind our customers to block your International service plan that
may result in unexpectedly high charges. We strongly recommend using the
Follow-Me Speed Dial feature.
This special feature of Follow-Me Speed Dial allows you to store your
International and US phone numbers you call most often into your phone card
and then retrieve those numbers with a touch of 2 buttons. This follows your
Pin no matter where you are using this card from. You can use this from your
home phone, cell phone, or your work phone.

The benefit of Follow-Me Speed Dial includes Speed, Convenience, Dialing
accuracy & Financial Security. With the Follow me speed dial for speed, you
can make a phone call within 3 seconds. For convenience, you don’t have to
enter the complete telephone number. For dialing accuracy, you will not be
able to misdial the phone number because it’s already saved in the Follow-Me
Speed dial. And most importantly, your local phone company will not be able
to recognize the Follow-Me Speed Dial because it is set up only on the phone
card, and therefore, they can not bill you for long distance calls.

To set up the Follow-Me Speed Dial phone number (0118610612345678) into
speed dial “1” on your phone card:

1. Dial any local or toll free number.
2. Enter your Pin number.
3. Press "#2#1#0118610612345678#" Here, the 4th key "1" is your speed dial
number. To store your second Follow-Me speed dial number, just enter
"#2#2#0118610612345678#".

To make a phone call with a number saved into speed dial 1 of your phone
card, simply replace the destination number with "1#" to complete your call.
There are up to 3 speed dial available for most of the phone cards. That’s
all it takes.

Even better, you can purchase a rechargeable phone
card<http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=68&CountryID=1&r=10>,
and this allows you to set up the Follow-Me Speed Dial feature just one
time. We recommend you purchase any of the following rechargeable phone
cards: Rechargeable Phone
Card<http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=68&CountryID=1&r=10>,
Pinless Rechargeable Cell Phone
Card,<http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=16&CountryID=1&r=10>
China
Call Back<http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=1&CountryID=1&r=10>,
Lovers Card, and Success Phone Card because your pin will stay the same and
all you need to do is recharge your phone card periodically within their
expiration period.

Thank you for shopping with us.