[Cssa-L] 回收ipad 1, buyback ipad 1

Chen, Yang yc941909 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 13 18:28:08 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Do you know the new released Ipad 2? Do you know Apple would only give you $100 discount if you trade in you ipad 1 to the new ipad 2?

If you want some money back, and believe your ipad 1 has no noticeable flaws, please contact me by replaying this email or call me at 631-681-0579. I probabily will offer you a better deal with $200, almost double the price which Apple offered,  or more depends on your ipad's condition and version.

Yang

大家好, 本人现在回收ipad 1代,如果你希望将你的ipad 1卖个好价钱,请回复此邮件或者电话631-681-0579联系我,我提供现金和check。

只要你的ipad 1工作正常,无明显损伤,一般情况下,我都能提供比苹果提供的$100高出接近一倍的价格给你。

联系人 Yang