[Cssa-L] Find a roommate a two bedroom apartment in Athens Apartment

Vinci Loocal loocalvinci at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:23:05 EST 2011

Dear all,

I'm Jincheng Chen, a graduate student from EECS. I'm going to move to a two
bedroom apartment in Athens Apartment, 5 minutes driving distance from
campus. A bedroom in my apartment will be available since this September or
even earlier. The rent for the whole apartment is 625, including water, gas
and trash. We separate is as 50/50, because the sizes of two bedroom are
almost the same.
Just like I mentioned before, this apartment is about 5 minutes driving
distance from campus. Walking commute is not feasible, literally speaking.
But you could take the athens transit if you don't have a vehicle. BTW, I
have my own car. Of course I could provide you a ride when you need it.
However, it would be great if you have your own car for the benefit of your
convenience.
I'm an outgoing guy, easy to live with. If you feel interested in this
information, please feel free to contact with me for the detail.

Sincerely,
JC Chen