[Cssa-L] Looking for room in University Commons

dingyue.york dingyue.york at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:53:28 EDT 2011

Hi all,

This is Yue DING. I'm a new male graduate student of OU and will arrive in mid August. Nice to see you all.

I decide to rent a room in University Commons and plan to live for at least 1 year. If you have available rooms or are also looking for roommates, please contact me and reply to dingyue.york at gmail.com. I am easy going and enjoying reading, sports. I'm sure we will all have a great experience living in OU.

Thanks and sorry to trouble you.

Yue DING

2011-06-29

dingyue.york