[Cssa-L] Room Needed

xxdatbuaa xxdatbuaa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:01:39 EDT 2011

Dear All,
I am a new research scholar into the School of EECS at Ohio university, girl. I will spend two years there and I am looking for  an available room.I mean long-term accommodation (one semester, one year or two years if situation permits) rather than those only available in summer vocation.With furniture is better.
I am from Beihang University, and have spent 4 years on my PHD study.I am going to continue my study in OU for another 2 years. I am pretty out-going, humorous , clean and easy-going. I probably cannot afford the car in the first semester this year. So if your apartment is a little far from campus. You may indicate if the school shuttle bus or municipal transportation is available or not. Also, do you think walking by foot to school is practical? How much time is needed if so?
So please contact me via this email address (xxdatbuaa at 126.com ) .
xudan

--

Xudan Xu