[Cssa-L] Roomate is needed - 2 Bedroom Apartment

Zachary Lee christopher_lee888 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:16:05 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am a male graduate student in Meteorology-Geography Department at Ohio University. I am looking for a roomate (male/female) to live in a 2 bedroom apartment for at least a year.  I will move to this new renovated apartment at the end of August and will be available on September 1.

Carriage Hill Apartment
- 2-bedroom unfurnished apartment
-  $387.5 per month + electricity (should be around
$20-40 per person)
- utilities like Internet, TV cable, Water, gas
heat, etc are ALL includedPlease notice that you will not be able to have this GREAT price at the Carriage Hill Apartment if you are a new tenant. (The price has gone up a lot!)

You can commute to school by bus or about 20
minutes on foot. If you prefer to drive, you are eligible to buy the commuter permit.
(Notice that not all apartments in Athens can purchase the commuter
permit)

Please let me know if you are interested or if you have
any question.

 Thank you.
Zachary Lee