[Cssa-L] Room needed

赵玥 sandra102900 at 126.com
Sat Jun 25 08:17:22 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I am a new accepted graduate student into EE department at Ohio university, girl. I will begin my study this fall and reach America around mid-August. There is also another girl who will follow my step to study in OU. Both of us are looking for available rooms.

We are looking for long-term accommodation (one semester, one year or several years if situation permits) rather than those only available in summer vocation.

So please contact me via this email address (sandra102900 at 126.com ) if you have do have one. If you have only one bedroom and can only hold one person, its okay, just contact me.

I am from Harbin and just graduated from my master study. I am pretty out-going, humorous and easy to live with. I probably cannot afford the car in the first semester this year. So if your apartment is a little far from campus. You may indicate if the school shuttle bus or municipal transportation is available or not. Also, do you think walking by foot to school is practical? How much time is needed if so? Okay, sorry for so many problems, hh. The first time to America, you are understanding me.

One last thing, leave your phone number to me, I will contact you!

Best Wishes,

Sandra