[Cssa-L] Once nice, cheap and warm bedroom sublease

ss hh hhssccr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:51:52 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
   Here is one bedroom in a three-luxury-bedroom at Monticello apartment,
which is only 8min drive to campus.

 About this room: $300/month including everything, which means you don't
have to pay any utility; full furnished including bed, desk, bookshelf,
lamp, closet, etc. And you will share a bathroom with a girl.

About this three-bedroom: this is a warm and happy place to live. In living
room, there are big TV, cozy sofa, exercise bench, and almost all kinds of
kitchen tools which can be shared. And you will have one graduate girl and a
OU staff to be your roommate.

About life here: I and my roommate have lived in this apartment for about
two years, since one of our roommate just graduated this summer, we welcome
a new roommate to join us. We usually have dinner together at weekends, we
are good friends with our neighbors, and we go to ping to play badminton at
weekends.

So if you are a girl or boy like clean, and if you are not too shy,
easy-going, and have responsibility, we welcome you.

You may need a car, otherwise transportation may not easy for you.

If you are interested, please email me or call 732 325 7137.

Best
Wen