[Cssa-L] One-Bedroom Apartment available after mid Aug.= in Athens Apartments

Judy Fang jianjiajudy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 15:09:23 EDT 2011

1-BEDROOM APT available AFTER the Mid of  Aug

      Spacious apt for 1 person.
      (2 people  is the maxi  for here. )
     $575/month, including water, gas, and heat.  (it is still the same price if
two people live in here!)

      My apt is on the 2ed floor and faces the playground, quite far from the
highway, so it is safe if you have a pet, and it is quiet for study in the
evening as well. You are very welcome to give me a call if you wanna check out
this apt! You can come here either Athens Transit bus or I can give you a ride
from campus if you wanna take a look.

THANKS!

     Please reach me at 347-703-6666 or jianjiajudy at yahoo.com    if you are
intereseted!

Thank you SO much!

p.s. If you do not have car, you can take Athens Transit bus to school.
Also, you can check the image about this apt and the relevant info on the
website:

http://www.kcmapts.com/Athens-Apartments
Judy