[Cssa-L] Christian books and DVD in Chinese

James Coey j_coey at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 09:22:06 EDT 2011

I have some books and DVDs in Chinese. I use to work at Stocker on campus and came in contact with a number of Chinese students to which I would give  books and dvds to enlighten them about God. Some of the material I have is for those who don't know God yet some is for those who are already saved. Anyway, I no longer work where I come in contact with the students but still have some of the material. I would like to give it to someone involved in evangelical work or if there is anyone would like some just to read or watch yourself I would be more then happy to drop some material off at your home.
I belong to no denomination nor am I trying to recruit people to a particular church in the area.
I'm simply a Christian who wishes to see the unsaved lead to Christ. Feel free to email or phone me with any questions or request at 740 664 2307 or email me at j_coey at yahoo.com
The DVD is called The Hope  I have 4 to 6 different book titles. One is called Science and Bible. 20 copies they are simplified Chinese. There is no charge. Thank you for your time.
James Coey