[Cssa-L] Car Sale

Guo Yuan yguoisinohio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:43:27 EDT 2011

I am selling my 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES Sedan 4D, automatic transmission. I'm
selling it only because I just decided to leave Athens. It's literally a big
car, with a very big trunk. You can move a lot of stuff by it, even small
furniture.

I spent $2500 to replace the engine three years ago. This car has over
150,000 miles on it but the new engine has only about 100,000 miles now, and
it's very very quiet. I can drive more than 31 miles per gallon on highway.
It's hard to find another V6 2.7 engine to have the same MPG. That's even
better than my honda accord with 2.2L engine and smaller body.

I spent $700 to replace the A/C compressor last year. The A/C is literally
ice-cold now.

This car has four BRAND NEW tires, so you don't have to spend $400 to
replace them in the next two years.
I spent $500 on a brand new alternator last month

I also spent another $400 to replace the front tire rods, so it runs
smoothly.

I have fixed everything even it's not necessary (like the tire rod), and
it's not a good idea for me to sell this car after spending all these money,
but I have to.

It's a great running car. I drove this car to LA, New York and many other
places, almost several round-trips coast to coast. There has been no problem
at all. So MOST of the miles on it are high-way miles.

This car looks great. Some dents and scratch but not a big problem at all.

Call or text at 740-591-5925 . You can also email me back if you have any
question.

Test drive it.
I ask for $2,900 since I did so much work on it.

Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks