[Cssa-L] Moving sale! Prices lowered! 搬迁甩卖! 价格更低!

Chen, Chen cc401507 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:52:24 EDT 2011

大家好:

我有以下物品低价出售。因为搬家,所有物品都要尽快出售。如有兴趣,请联系我:740-249-9818或cc401507 at ohio.edu。我将部分图片贴到了以下网站: http://bit.ly/iqeLDf。

木质厨房组合:$60 or best offer。包括一个椭圆形餐桌和五个餐椅,餐桌可以拓展。物品完好,餐桌有很小的划痕,拓展后可坐八个人
双人床(包括床垫和底架):$50 or best offer
沙发1:$12
沙发2:$1,比较老,一个垫子丢失,所以廉价出售
黑色折叠沙发床:$40 or best offer,很少用过,垫子很厚,可以睡两个人
黑色电脑椅:$4
彩色打印机:$5,简单实用
彩色一体打印机(打印、复印和扫描):$12,八成新,很少使用过
灯:每个$2
折椅:$4
吸尘器:$30
白色微波炉:$1,计时表怀了,但微波炉仍可使用
烤面包机:$1
Aroma电饭锅:$8
洗衣篮:$2
迷你烫衣板:$2
立式烫衣板:$4
除雪铲:$5,基本上没用过

还有许多其他物品!(请访问http://bit.ly/iqeLDf)

-Adam

Hi everyone,

I have the following items for sale. Since I’m leaving Athens soon, everything must go away. If you are interested, please call me at 740-249-9818 or email me at cc401507 at ohio.edu<mailto:cc401507 at ohio.edu>.  Pictures of some items I’m selling are posted here: http://bit.ly/iqeLDf.

Dining room set: $60 or best offer, including one oval wooden dining table (with a leaf) andfive wooden chairs, good condition. Table has only minor scratches. Table seats eight with the leaf
Double bed (frame and mattress): $50 or best offer
Couch: $12
Sofa: $1, pretty old, one cushion missing, but very low price
Black futon (frame and cushion): $40 or best offer, rarely used, thick cushion, big enough for two people
Black computer chair: $4
Color inkjet printer: $5, simple but fully functional
Color printer/copier/scanner all in one: $12, almost new, excellent condition
Lamps: $2 each
Folding chairs: $4 each
Vacuum: $30
White microwave: $1. Timer is broken. Otherwise, the microwave still works fine.
Toaster: $1
Aroma rice cooker: $8
Laundry basket: $2
Mini ironing board: $2