[Cssa-L] Moving Sale -- Third round

Zhao, Shuhua sz256408 at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 5 00:36:20 EDT 2011

Hi,
We are moving, so we have nice furniture to sell.
Some of previous list has been sold.
Here are what left.

1 Wooden Twin storage bed (with mattress, bought for 159, almost new) -- $60*
This is the link from walmart's web site, mine is exactly same as this one:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/South-Shore-Lily-Rose-Storage-Bed-Pine/7732683?findingMethod=rr
1 Huge office desk (wood desk top, metal body) --$25*
2 Leather chairs with wooden back (bought for 30 each, almost new) --$15 each
1 Large coffee table (nice wood) --$25*
1 Small coffee table (nice wood) --$15*
2 Simple office chairs (with wheels, no handle) --$5 each
Other simple furniture like shelves, chairs and end tables - all $5 each.

If you are interested, I am happy to provide pictures or contact us if you want to stop by and take a look.
* Items with a star means it is heavy, so you need transportation to help you. Sorry I cannot provide transportation.
I also have other house hold stuff for sale, welcome to ask.

Contact me or my roommate at
Shuhua Zhao (740)856-5587, sz256408 at ohio.edu<mailto:sz256408 at ohio.edu>
Guoqiang Shao (740)590-0368, gs323408 at ohio.edu<mailto:gs323408 at ohio.edu>