[Cssa-L] 新人关于租房--A freshman

xudan xu xxdatbuaa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:42:39 EDT 2011

各位同志:
大家好。我叫徐旭丹,是OU的新visiting student,女生。 我将在本年的10月份到达OU, 并将在此度过两年时间。
想请问各位,有没有需要roommate的或者可以介绍房子出租信息的。租公寓、合租房子或者住在老美自家出租的room里都可以。对房间的基本要求是有空调、能洗热水澡、能做饭、能上网就行。能住在老美自家出租的room是首选,但是其他的也愿意。考虑到我10月份过来比较晚,如果有需要,但我可以从9月份分担房租。请各位帮忙。
如有打扰请见谅。祝好
旭丹

Hi, everybody.
I am Xudan XU,a new visiting student in OU, girl. And I will spend two years
there.
I am wondering if anyone wants a roommate or has some information about room
renting.A  house,an apartment or a room in an American's house are all OK.
The room should at least be provided with air-conditionors, hot water,
internet and be able to do some cook. The room in an American's house is the
first choise, but others are also ok. Concidering I will be arrived at OU
late, if necessary, I can afford the house rent from Sept.
Sorry to bother
Bests
Xudan