[Cssa-L] An apartment with 3 rooms needed!

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:34:59 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I'm helping a visiting scholar and his 5 students to look for an apartment with 3 rooms in Athens. They are going to stay for a month, from Jul.28 to Aug.25. The rental fee around $1500 totally will be perfect! If you or you know anyone could provide the leasing, please contact me as soon as possible. Please see below for my contact information.
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards,Solar

Solar HONG 洪叶

Doctoral student in Higher Education - College of Education and Human ServicesTechnology Manager - Aquatic CenterAdvisory President - Chinese Students & Scholars AssociationMaster of Business Administration/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010
Ohio University

740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.