[Cssa-L] looking for house&apartment for rent

Xiaoxu Wang wangxiaoxu.natalie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:06:14 EDT 2011

Dear fellows,

We are 4 graduate students and will be attending OU on 16th, Aug. Unfortunately, we have not got any house or apartment renting. If there any house or apartment available for us? If you know so, please contact this e-mail: wangxiaoxu.natalie at gmail.com or QQ: 744139639

We hope to find a place which is near to the graduate school and with low price about 400 per person or less. And what's more, we'd like the place to be equipped with water, gas, heat, beds and internet.

Thank you very much

Yours,
B4