[Cssa-L] Looking for roommates

Michael Huang michael880316 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:13:11 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm a grad student from China. I'm looking for one more roommate to share a
4-bedroom apt at University Commons for this coming school year 2011-2012.
It is a very nice place, 15 min walk to campus, only $325 per person per
month, $975 per quarter, including ulitilies. The electric and Internet fee
will be approximately 30 bulks per month. I'm a clean and quiet person with
Chinese certificated of chef so I can cook good Chinese food. If you are
interested in this quiet place. Please e-mail me back or call 740 818 9307
ASAP.

Michael Huang