[Cssa-L] A roommate needed

Zhi Zhang barb2barb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:51:20 EDT 2011

Hi,everyone
There are one undergraduate,two graduate students planning to live in
four-bedrooms apartment in Riverpark from which peopel almost can reach
campus within 5 minutes by walking. We need one more roommate,male or
female. The rental fee is $325, with other utility fees being $30. We are
easy-going, natty,and quiet persons, thus hoping to find a roommate holding
similiar personalities. Old students or new arriving students are both
welcomed. We will move in on August 31, so if you are striving to find a
shared apartment, please contact me by sending email which is
barb2barb at gmail.com.

Thank you.
7.2011