[Cssa-L] Female roommate needed, $300 per month

zl my zlmdtay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:04:04 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

It is one of a  3-bedroom apartment in Carriage hill. The rent fee is $300
per month per person.
I'm looking for a female graduate student for our new lease from 09/01/2011
to 08/31/2011. You'll live with two quite and clean female graduates
students.

There are free water, gas, heater, cable, network, parking, garage, air
conditional. We only need to pay electricity ( about $10 per person per
month).

It is eligible for applying campus parking license.

The Athens Tramsit bus pass carriage hill. Or it takes 25~30 minutes to
campus within walk.

If you interested in the apartment, please contact me at zlmdtay at gmail.com

Thanks.

Sorry to bother others!