[Cssa-L] [Ohio] A tool that liberal arts & business type majors might want to check out (2)

LI, Chunshen (Don) donli at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 19:30:24 EST 2011

EMBARRASSING, testing wasn't thorough enough.

Just in case you've downloaded, installed and started to "play" with  Knowledge
NoteBook a  bit...
here's a bit of new info,

If you get yourself into a  situation where you are  unable to add a  (new)
note,

simply launching URL,
http://127.0.0.1:8600/knb2/fancyNote.cfm would  resolve it .

This new release was slightly different  from previous ones and my testing
wasn't

thorough enough.  But other  functions have been in use for quite some time...

Thanks.
 Don
Chunshen Li
Knowledge NoteBook, LLC