[Cssa-L] Moving sale -- Electrical equipments

Gerkyle Hwang gerkyle at ymail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:11:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am leaving Athens next week. Thank you all that the furniture I published yesterday are all sold. Now I have some electrical things for sale. The picture is as attached. You can send me email for bigger pictures for any item.

20''  Color TV:   Works well.  $20Philip portal speaker for laptop、mp3: Good for playing music or movies when sharing with friends. 3 power options (USB, Battery, passive)  $8Golf-like Lamp: nice design and angle adjustable $5regular room light(get  2 + 6 bulbs for free): $10fans: don't wait until it get hot, coz it's only $7 now

Drop me a line or call me at 740-818-5053 if you are interested.
Thank you.

-Zekai Huang