[Cssa-L] Fwd: Moving sale-- bed, desk, chair, bookcase, garderobe etc.

junjun Jian junjun.jian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:54:03 EST 2011

我有床垫、书桌、椅子、布衣柜、橱柜以及一些二手炊具要卖。有兴趣的话,欢迎联系。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerkyle Hwang <gerkyle at ymail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Subject: [Cssa-L] Moving sale-- bed, desk, chair, bookcase, garderobe etc.
To: cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu

Hi all,

I am leaving Athens next week. And I have some furniture for sale.

The prices are as follows and the pictures are as attached. (the mailing
list doesn't support big attachment, thus i made it into one picture. You
can ask me for bigger picture for any item.)

   1. Twin-size bed with futon (can be used as coach) $55.
   2. IKEA desk (the lower layer can be removed and  there would be enough
space for a big case) $15
   3. Chair: buy one get one at $15
   4. 2 bookcases: get both at $10, or one at $6
   5. fans at $7 (used for last summer only)
   6. adjustable(angle and height) small desk $5
   7. cloth garderobe (布衣柜, the picture for this is only for demonstration,
the garderobe is disassembled for convenience and forgot to take a picture)
- $10

Drop me a line or call me at 740-818-5053 if you are interested.
Thank you.

-Zekai Huang