[Cssa-L] Editing and Proofreading Services for Students

mandy.lee at eproofer.com mandy.lee at eproofer.com
Wed Feb 23 22:56:03 EST 2011

 大家好!

 If you have papers, essays, dissertations, or other documents that need
 to be proofread and edited by a professional editor, then check us out!
 Or bookmark our site for later use.

 ~Enhance and improve your writing abilities.
 ~We edit and proofread essays, term papers, dissertations and more.
 ~English, Business, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering,
 and all subjects.
 ~Rates start at $3.50/per page; next-day turn-around service available.
 ~Highly qualified editors from the editing and education fields.

 We recommend you check out the editors' sample works:
 http://www.eproofer.com/submit_selecteditor.php

 谢谢! http://www.eproofer.com