[Cssa-L] $200 bedroom available; including utility fee; free for Feb. and parking

hellen hellen868 at yeah.net
Thu Feb 10 12:20:04 EST 2011

-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: hellen <hellen868 at yeah.net>
Date: 2011-02-04 12:45:22
To: list <cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu>
Subject: $200 bedroom available;no utility;free for Feb. and parking

Hi all,

One bedroom for $200 in our house is available now. The rent includes everything. This will save you a lot of money, since the electicity fee in cold weather may be very expensive.  It is located at  W Washington St., only 10min walking from the library. You can also take the Commons Bus.  One very nice Chinese girl will be your roommates. since the other room has its own door to outside, so you will not see the other Amercian male very often.

February is FREE.

If interested in, please connect me by this email ~~

Welcome~~

Have a nice day!