[Cssa-L] Yard Sale, Saturday 08/20

Lee, Yuh-Fang yl346709 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 19 11:21:38 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We are having a yard sale this coming Saturday!

There are tons of stuff for sale at good prices!

These are handy things for students, and they are relatively new (less than 2 years of use) and well-cared by OU graduate students who are now leaving school.

There are printers, shelves, clothing items, kitchenware, a PS 2 and other technological products.

Location: 2 doors next to the Commons Complex, on W. State Street, Athens. (On the yard of our lovely little yellow house).

Time: Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.

Please tell your friends and come!

Yuh-Fang