[Cssa-L] Ride needed on Aug. 20 morning

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:47:38 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I'm helping four exchange Chinese students to see whether anyone is available to provide a ride from Athens to Columbus Airport on this Saturday, August.20. Their flight departures at 11am.They have four small luggage and will pay for the gas fee.
Please feel free to contact me, and your kindly help is highly appreciated!
Many thanks,
Solar HONG ºéÈ~

ÈËÉú²»¹ÜÔÚ¶àÀ§ëyµÄ•rºò£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔÍê³É×î„ÓÈ˵Ę·Õ¡£
Doctorate student in Higher EducationTechnology Manager - Aquatic CenterAdvisory President - Chinese Students & Scholars AssociationMaster of Business Administration/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010
Ohio University

740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com