[Cssa-L] roommate needed

李舟 leave.zhou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:05:42 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I am a new coming grad student to OU this year. I want to live in the
Carriage Hill Apartments but they only have two-bedroom left. If you are a
person who likes quiet and nice living environment, Carriage Hill will not
let you down. I am not doing advertiment for it. You can check the detail
out by yourself at their website
http://www.wallickcommunities.com/student-housing/carriage-hill.asp. The
rent for a two-bedroom is 840 at this time and it includes all the utilities
even cable and wifi. I will be in Athens on August 15th and eagerly want a
place to stay. If you are interested, you can email me back or call me at
402-817-9264.

Thanks a lot!

Zhou

--