[Cssa-L] 350/month summer sublease at the Summit (furnished apartment with all utilities included, private bathroom)

Junru Huang huangjunru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:19:10 EDT 2011

Hello Folks,

I need somebody to takeover my summer lease in the Summit at Coates Run from
around June 16 to Aug 19. (The lease ends on Aug 19).

*Low Price for the Summer:*
              The original rent is 585/month. I'm only renting it for
*350/month
including utilities*. The apartment is fully furnished with everything you
need (microwave, dish washer, washer and drier, etc.)  and the rent includes
cable, water, Internet, and 100$ electricity fee per month. Each bedroom has
its own bathroom! Free shuttle bus is running also during the summer. Free
parking, swimming pool, tanning house, nice gym, movie theater, computer
room with a printer that you can use!

*Great Renewal Advantages:*
           If you are staying in Athens for the summer and also looking for
a place to live for the next year, this would be a great place. My lease
ends on Aug 19, but if you take over my lease and renew it with the leasing
office for the next year, you will get:
            *-September free*
           -Your *renewed lease will start on Aug 19* rather than September
1 (the advantage of renewing a lease over signing a new one), which means
you get ten more days for free. And September is still free.:)

*More:*
*My room has windows toward the east. Lighting is lovely!*

*Notice: *
         This is an *all-girl apartmen*t so only lady could take over the
lease.
         Your roommates will be three nice and friendly graduate students.

Any ladies who are interested are welcome to send me email and ask
questions, make appointment to see the apartment, etc:)

Thank you very much and have a good day!

Wendy

--
Wendy HUANG
M.A Visual Communication Ohio University

黄俊如
俄亥俄大学  美国
中国人民大学新闻学院 北京