[Cssa-L] Car for sale

Lu Xiaochang lulu.0909 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:08:02 EDT 2011

Hi there,
I have a 2007 nissan sentra for sale, it is fuel economic both in the city and on the high way, mileage is about 99000. It has trip info by which you can easily know like distance to empty, mpg, and some other useful info, also it has aux socket, you can use ipod conveniently. The car is in good condition, extremely clean( I just have it detailed), anyway, it is a nice car for daily use to anyone. If you are interested in knowing more about it, just give me a call at 617-909-2175 or reply the email, I am graduating this June, that's why I wanna sell the beloved car.

Best