[Cssa-L] sublease at the SUMMIT for only 350$/month including utilities

Junru Huang huangjunru at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:28:07 EDT 2011

Hello Folks,

I'm subleasing my room in the summit for the summer, from June16 to August
15 (The lease ends on August 15 and you could renew the lease with the
leasing office if you intend to stay longer).  The apartment is fully
furnished and has everything you need (microwave, washer, drier, dishwasher,
etc.).You will have your own spacious bathroom within the bedroom. And I
have confirmed with the leasing office that there will be Shuttle Bus during
the summer!!

The original rent is 585 but I only ask for 350/month including
everything(water, electricity, Internet and Cable, etc.). Reply email if you
are interested. Thanks!

BTW, the unit is a female unit. Female preferred but if you are a neat and
clean boy I could negotiate for you with my roommates.

Wendy

--
Wendy HUANG
M.A Visual Communication Ohio University

黄俊如
俄亥俄大学  美国
中国人民大学新闻学院 北京