[Cssa-L] A 98% new laptop for sale

Freddie Gao ghempty at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:08:13 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I just got my new laptop a week ago and I have to sell it now for some personal reason. It's Acer Aspire AS5741-5763 15.6" Laptop (2.26 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Mobile Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Super-Multi Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Mesh Black and it is running perfectly. You can refer to the link below to see more details of this laptop http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KK6AF6/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=. I'm so depressed to sell it but I just have to. I only ask for $550 for this 98% new laptop and the price is NOT negotiable. Feel free to contact me by cellphone for 740-590-8223 or you can just email me by ghempty at hotmail.com if you are interested.Have a good one!
Han Gao