[Cssa-L] auto repair

Bernard Strauss neonguybs at msn.com
Tue Sep 28 23:48:57 EDT 2010

Hello everyone, my name is Bernie and I hope this message is helpful.  I have an auto repair business about 25 minutes from campus.  I have very reasonable rates for both mechanical and body repair.  I cannot do some mechanical repairs because I don't have the equipment, but,  I can do most.  I can do any body repairs and I usually charge about half as much as the local body shops.  I have many good references.  If you need some repair, give me a call and see if I can help.  Thanks,  Bernie   740 551 9929