[Cssa-L] 99 Monte Carlo For Sale

lei wang wanglei0409 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:30:31 EDT 2010

I have a 99 Monte Carlo to sell, this car is in perfect condision.  No
visible dents and rust, perfect exterior. It has 14200 miles.

I just moved dowm from Minnesota this summer, this car worked very well
even in winter when I was in Minnestota.  It never bring me any trouble.

It's a very reliable car, I drove from Minesota to Ohio twice and to Kansas once.

Two rear tires were replaced last summer, two front tires were replaced
this Feb. Those two front tires have 80,000miles warranty.

plenum gaskets, intake gaskets and value cover gaskets were replaced last winter.

Spark plug was also replaced this Jan.

A/C doesn't work well.  The window is cracked, but it doesnt affect driving at all, the crack is at bottom.

Overall, it's working perfectly, the only reason I am selling this is because I got another new car.

Feel free to contact me about this car.

Sorry to bother others.

Phone:507-429-7148