[Cssa-L] from Solar & Popo, 2010-2011 CSSA Presidency Election Statement

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:28:07 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Please support and vote for us for the CSSA Co-Presidents 2010-2011!
Here attached are our Presidency Statements in both Chinese and English!!
Look forward to seeing you all on Sept. 25!!

Thank you very much!!

Best regards,
Solar & Popo

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

"I promise to come back Nike as a better Solar."

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.