[Cssa-L] Chinese Students Orientation By OHIO-CSSA Come and Meet New Friends!!!

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:25:01 EDT 2010

*大家好,欢迎来到俄亥俄大学。**
* *俄亥俄大学中国学生会**CSSA**将于**9月9日星期四晚上8**点**,在**Bentley Hall, Room132**,举行**2010
**
年俄亥俄大学中国学生会迎新活动。本次活动意在解答各位俄亥俄新生面对的生活,学习上的问题,以及让大家对俄亥俄大学中国学生会有进一步的了解。迎新活动将提供食品,饮品等。欢迎各位新生老生一起热情参与。
**
* *谢谢大家!**

* *Bentley Hall**的位置,大家请参考本邮件附加的校园地图,地图上标示的**87**号楼就是**Baker University
Center**,**16**号楼是本次迎新活动举办地点**Bentley Hall**,位于商学院**Copeland Hall**斜对面。*

* *

*Dear all,

Welcome to Ohio University!
Ohio University Chinese Students and Scholars Association (OHIO-CSSA) is
going to host the 2010 New Students Orientation on September 9th, Thursday,
2010. The event will begin at 8P.M., at Room 132, Bentley Hall.
We would like to provide detailed information of study and daily life at
Ohio University, via the presentation and Q&A session that organized by CSSA
Executive Board. You will also know more about our OHIO-CSSA. Therefore, we
would like to invite both new and current students to participate in the
orientation, to share your questions and/or concerns with us!

Food and beverage will also be provided in the event.*