[Cssa-L] 俄亥俄大学中国学生会2010年迎新活动

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:00:42 EDT 2010

Dear all,

This is Ye (Solar) Hong, a current Vice President of the Chinese Students and Scholars Association at Ohio University.

Welcome to Ohio University!
Ohio University Chinese Students and Scholars Association (OHIO-CSSA) is going to host the 2010 New Students Orientation on September 9th, Thursday, 2010. The event will begin at 8P.M., at Room 132, Bentley Hall.
We would like to provide detailed information of study and daily life at Ohio University, via the presentation and Q&A session that organized by CSSA Executive Board. You will also know more about our OHIO-CSSA. Therefore, we would like to invite both new and current students to participate in the orientation, to share your questions and/or concerns with us!

Food and beverage will also be provided in the event.
As shown on the attached campus map, Building No. 87 is Baker University Center. Bentley Hall is the Building No. 16, which located on the opposite side of Copeland Hall (Building No. 12).

大家好,欢迎来到俄亥俄大学。
我是现任俄亥俄大学中国学生会副主席洪叶。
俄亥俄大学中国学生会CSSA将于9月9日星期四晚上8点,在Bentley Hall, Room132,举行2010年俄亥俄大学中国学生会迎新活动。本次活动意在解答各位俄亥俄新生面对的生活,学习上的问题,以及让大家对俄亥俄大学中国学生会有进一步的了解。迎新活动将提供食品,饮品等。欢迎各位新生老生一起热情参与。
谢谢大家!

Bentley Hall的位置,大家请参考本邮件附加的校园地图,地图上标示的87号楼就是Baker University Center,16号楼是本次迎新活动举办地点Bentley Hall,位于商学院Copeland Hall斜对面。

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to contact me!

Look forward to seeing you all soon at the Orientation!!

Best regards,
Solar

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

"I promise to come back Nike as a better Solar."

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.