[Cssa-L] Sublease a Summit bedroom in 3bd apt from Janurary to June, 转租Summit房间

邵昌进 shaochangjin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:11:15 EDT 2010

Hello All:

I am looking for an subleaser to lease takeover my bedroom starting
December 2010 to June 1011(Winter and Spring quaters) with two nice
Chinese roommates. They are very friendly and clean.
The bedroom contians all furnitures and an individual restroom.

The bedroom comes with all utilities including eletric, the internet, water, parking lot, washer and dryer for FREE.

The driving time to campus is 5 minute, also provides FREE bus services.

The price and the period of living are NEGOTIABLE!!! I will provide some discount if you are really looking for this room.

Please Call me or send me an Email if you are interested in

(614)-632-9101, cs347308 at ohio.edu

大家好:

本人想转租Summit的房间,从12月到明年6月。水电网费家具全包。
有兴趣的情联系我,价格方面我一定会给出优惠,面议。