[Cssa-L] $225/br Two rooms available in Monticello Apt

Chen Ji 6monti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:14:59 EDT 2010

Two rooms in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment are available from Nov. It's located
at Monticello Village Apartment, close to campus (5min drive to campus, 2min
to University Courtyard). It has two full bathroom, a large living room, a
dining room, a patio, many walking-closets, 3 big bedrooms. Both rooms are
available now. You can sublease one or two rooms from November/December till
June 15th. I can offer a monthly rent price $225/room.
As the original price is $283/room, I will pay you the whole price
difference for the rest of your lease at one time. If you are interested,
please contact me soon by email 6monti at gmail.com, or call me at
740-274-1562. For some idea about how this apartment looks like, go to the
following link (the bottom one: Three Bed One Two Bath):
http://www.move.com/apartmentsforrent-detail/6-monticello-drive_athens_oh_45701_c5306
Chen Ji