[Cssa-L] $312.5 One good bedroom in 2br apt available now at athens apt.)

klax0969 klax0969 klax0969 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 10:36:12 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

I need one roommate for athens apartments available now. $312.5/m,
water/trash/gas included. It's on top floor, far from high way, quiet,
beautiful landscape. I am a very quiet grad student. The regular rest from
12:00am to 7:40am is demanded for the roommate. No smoking anytime. Anyone
have interest just reply this mail or call me @740-274-2097.

The transit between campus and the apt. is available everyday per each half
hour, including the weekend. 5 mins drive from OU