[Cssa-L] $225 two bedrooms in Monticello Apt

6monti 6monti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:07:04 EDT 2010

I want to sublease two rooms in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment in Monticello
Village. This apartment is close to school (5min drive to campus, 2min
to Courtyard). It has two full bathroom, a large living room, a dining
room, a patio, many walking-closets, 3 big bedrooms.

The lease is from this November to next June. As I need to move out
soon, I can offer a really cheap monthly rent price $225/room.

If you are interested, please contact me soon by email 6monti at gmail.com
, or call me at 740-274-1562.

For some idea about how this apartment looks like, go to the following
link (the bottom one: Three Bed One Two Bath):

http://www.move.com/apartmentsforrent-detail/6-monticello-drive_athens_oh_45701_c5306?source=hp