[Cssa-L] A temprary job need a computer guy.

ZhuQing mygod2995 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:52:34 EDT 2010

 Hi, all,

There is a professor in Psychology who need some one to help him with his computer issues. I copied his email here, if you can do that job, please feel free to contact me at qz325909 at ohio.edu.

Thanks.

I am having some trouble with a home network (accessing network
printer, etc)  and with transfering some programs to the Windows 7
environment that are potentially Windows 7 compatable  (since adding a
Windows 7 computer). I thought you might know (or be) a computer science
 student who could effectively assist with both issues. Of course, I
would pay them on an hourly basis or by the job whatever they preferred.

Best,

Qing