[Cssa-L] hint to save money in Chinese supermarket (klax0969 klax0969)

Arisloocal Vinci loocalvinci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:20:48 EDT 2010

Dear all,

It is time for us to fight against the Monopoly. I feel unconformable
all the time for the high price and bad attitude of the new market. I
would like to gather several students to establish a shopping group
for Chinese food.
The only problem for the shopping in Columbus is the time. It takes
too much time for this. So I think, if we could have a dozen of
students in the group, we could go for shopping in turn. That will
save us a lot of time.
If you are interested in this group, please let me know. Thank you.

JC Chen