[Cssa-L] a furnished, large and clean bedroom for sublease

Shijie Huang skylovtata at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:18:58 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

My friend has a room for sublease in a three-bedroom apartment. You can move
in right now.
The apartment is located in College park, 247 W union street, 203B. Just
behind the Hungry Howie Pizza and walking distance to campus.

It is pretty big, nice and clean, with large closet. We have a full kitchen
(dishwasher included), living room and our own washer and dryer units.

Although the room I rent is unfurnished, I can leave my chair, huge desk,
and queen size bed for you to use for free.

The rent will be $333 per month! Your will live with two nice guys, we all
get along very well.

The room is coming open due to my relocation for a job. Please feel free to
me with any questions or to check it out if you want to know more about our
complex. Thank you. You could
reach at this email or 740-274-1769.

Best,