[Cssa-L] 2Br 2bathroom apt. $300/month, Oct just $275. Monticello Village

LvFei lufei_seu at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:45:22 EDT 2010

hey I rent a 2br 2 bath apartment in monticello village apartments, I need someone to split the bill with me, the rent is really cheap, you just need to pay $300/month+shared utilities. And for Oct, you just need to pay $250.
If you are interested, please contact with me 585 200 9343 or email me for pictures. The lease starts from Oct 1st to Next June.

No pets No smoking please.

BTW, you'd better have a car, If not, I can give a ride and share the gas.

Fei