[Cssa-L] 350 room in a 2br 2bathroom apt in Monticello, all facilities include.

LvFei lufei_seu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:21:12 EST 2010

hey I rent a 2br 2 bath apartment in monticello village apartments, I need someone to split the bill with me, , you just need to pay $350/month all utilities included.  The lease is From Feb 1st to June 1st, If you want to move in 15days ahead, the rent for Jan is free.

If you are interested, please contact with me 585 200 9343 or email me for pictures.
No pets No smoking please.

BTW, There is no public transportation, but I can drive you to OU everyday. The price is negotiable.