[Cssa-L] ROOM FOR RENT - FALL BREAK

Langane, Fatal fl252309 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 10 20:47:53 EST 2010

 Hi everyone:

I am renting out a one bedroom in a house for the month of December 2010. I would not be living on campus during the December break.  The rent is $300 or best offer.  The house is located in a quiet neighborhood on  169 East state street, Athens OH 45701.  The room has large windows, and there is a small fridge in the room.  It is a guest room in a house and is kind of semi detached to the house. You would be living on the top floor. You pay no electric bill, or gas. It is all included in the rent amount. The house is close to Ohio Uni. campus ( About 200 meters).
If you interested call me on 614-599-7523. This is the BEST DEAL IN TOWN! DON'T MISS THIS NICE OPPORTUNITY.

Fattal

PS:  The room  has a TV and  is equip with a WI-FI and a cable. You pay no cable and internet bill.