[Cssa-L] !!! Go anywhere as you like---freely, car available, reasonable price.

to_every_one to_every_one at 163.com
Wed Nov 10 12:03:23 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have a car available due to my graduation. The information of the car see as following:

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Sedan 4D (color: white)

Mileage: 48,858

Engine: 4-Cyl, 2.2 Liter

Transmission: Automatic

Drivetrain: FWD

Selected Equipment

Standard

   * Air Conditioning

   * AM/FM Stereo

   * Steel Wheels

   * Power Steering

   * CD (Single Disc)

   * Tilt Wheel

* Dual Air Bags

The condition of the car is between excellent and good more close to excellent. Clean title.

Price: ask for $6,700 (negotiable). If you are interested, please reply this email.

The following are the price from KBB.

Excellent  $7,125

   * Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.

   * Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.

   * Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.

   * Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.

   * Complete and verifiable service records.

Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good  $6,575

   * Free of any major defects.

   * Clean title history, the paints, body, and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems.

   * Little or no rust on this vehicle.

   * Tires match and have substantial tread wear left.

   * A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail.

Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.