[Cssa-L] One bedroom at Athens Apartment for sublease (November is free.)

鲨鱼 bigshark2008 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:43:37 EST 2010

Hi, All,

I have one bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment at Athens Apartment available from now to Aug. Your roommate will be a very quite female graduate student. The fee is $300 per month, internet/gas/water/trash included.
( November is free, if you take the lease now).
There is no furniture in the bedroom, but has everything in the kitchen and living room.
Female students preferred.
Anyone who is interested please reply this email or call me at 740-818-8307.
Thank you.