[Cssa-L] a little Miss Green for sale

Amy coloradoco at yahoo.cn
Mon May 31 21:34:51 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Sorry for bother others,I have a "little Miss Green" for sale ;
Birthday: 1999
Routine:From USA TO CHINA
Luxury equipment: good Voice quality and 24-hour service
Secret code: Lother (enter this coupon, you can have a 5% discount)
Sale price: $ 18.69
Description: missing  is a narrow strait Bay, I'm here, My relatives are there,and  Miss little green brings my thoughts to them, Thank for  so much warmth she given me.
The following is the details about her,Please see the link below
http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=70&CountryID=1&r=210
If you like her, please contact:1-888-304-8029